Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Snips and Clips - Early Edition

These are all the wonderful bits and pieces that I couldn't fit in during the week, so I'm lumping them all together in my weekend round up!

Keeper of the Way

Three fabulous authors hosted a contest on Twitter this week. The #ebookwin challenged folks to write spoof titles on Urban Fantasy, Erotica and more. I won a couple of books (thank you ladies). I've read one, so I thought I'd share a fun plug for author Shirin Dubbin and her Keeper of the Way. Fun, sassy and sexy, Nia Mora is destined to die tonight, but worse, she's likely to be bonded to another sexy fae. She doesn't really want either, until she looks deep into his eyes. I can't say enough great things about this book, it had me laughing outloud. I hope we see more adventures with Nia in them or at least by Ms. Dubbin.

Submission
I won this erotica title by Fiona Vance on Wednesday. Now, while I freely admit that this is not my typical cup of tea. Submission is some hot, spicy gumbo served over some of the fluffiest biscuits in the south. The setting is London, the game is sex and the winners -- well they take it all and I have to say: ay chiwawa it was smokin' hot.

Twitter offers writers and readers great opportunities to connect, laugh and share.


Melissa and Ade Do Disco

Melissa and Ade ended up in the bottom 3 couples and my jaw fell for that. But they are safe and will perform in the Top 10. Time to pull out the big guns. Melissa needs to go all the way. She's a remarkably powerful dancer, skilled, trained and a joy to watch.




Warehouse 13 - Definitely Worth Watching

I liked Warehouse 13. It's all the things I wanted Sanctuary to be and Sanctuary wasn't. It doesn't hurt that Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelley share some sharp chemistry that's just the right amount of sour for this show.




Cause This is Just Fun

Dean Winchester -- the perfect Paperback Hero for the Bad Boy!



John Winchester --- the perfect Paperback Hero for the Traveling Man!



Be sure to check out Sarah's Summer, a free short story from Lisa Pietsch that provides a bridge between The Path to Freedom and Sarah Stevens next adventure in A Taste of Liberty.

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* Could I be any more in love with Jeffrey Dean Morgan? John Winchester makes my heart flutter.

    Thanks for the mention of Sarah's Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I felt the same way about the Dean clips. I kept watching more and more and finally pulled out Supernatural Season 2. And of course, I mentioned the uber Schmexy Sarah Stevens in her wild and crazy adventures with the boys!

    ReplyDelete