Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Snips and Clips - Second Edition

What a fantastic week this has been. I got a great review for Remembering Ashby over at the Book Junkie; kept up with the latest events at the RWA including rule changes that make entering the RITAs a possibility. Prepped my entry for the Eppies and of course, spent a lot of time writing, writing, writing in and around doing laps, playing with the kiddo and avoiding being swept up in Harry Potter madness.

Enjoy your Sunday snips and clips here at the Daily Dose. This coming week, we turn the spotlight on the book reviewers who take the time to read our work, comment on it and post it. They take a lot of flack (unfairly), so I wanted to turn the tables and give credit where credit is due as I say thank you for taking the time to read my books good, bad or indifferent.

Forget to Remember

The free, short story, Forget to Remember was released this week: It's been 17 years since the events at Ashby Crossing and Alexandra Fraser has come of age. When the Goddess calls her home, will her parents remember Ashby? Available here.

Guest Appearance on The Odd Mind

I had a smashing time guesting on The Odd Mind with Lesa Trapp. You can hear the full interview here.


Melissa and Brandon "The Age of Aquarius"

This dance was so magically fun that I just had to include it in this week's snips and clips. Obviously I love Melissa, but this is a real powerhouse pairing of two spectacular dancers and a great choreographer!



Brilliant Fame Trailer

Hats off to the marketing executives that came up with this particular trailer. It aired during SYTYCD and everyone in my house stopped to look at the screen waiting to see what the Harry Potter tip was leading up to. When we saw, everyone laughed and clapped their hands. Bloody brilliant piece of marketing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi :)
    Thanks for another great blog post.
    I hadn't seen the commercial for Fame and I loved how it began too.
    I already downloaded & read the short story FORGET TO REMEMBER. :)
    Love from Canada
    twitter.com/RKCharron
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete