Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Lammas Day

Today is Lammas or Lughnassadh or the Festival of Lugh. It is the first day of the harvest and begins the marked turning of the wheel towards the Fall Equinox and Samhain. Take a moment today to celebrate what you have harvested from the year so far. You likely still have crops of ideas, plans and things to do. Have a bright and beautiful Lammas!

One of the things I like to do is to make note of what I have to celebrate and I've shared a lot of those personal notes here in the Daily Dose. So now I'd like to hear from you on Lammas so I can share in the joy and bounty of your harvest.

What have you harvested from the year so far?

1 comment:

  1. Hi :)
    All my children had their birthdays, and they are happy, healthy (and I think wise in their own generations' way).
    I have begun seriously writing again after a decade of dabbling.
    Thank you for sharing.
    I look forward to your Blog posts.
    All the best,
    Twitter.com/RKCharron
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete