Saturday, November 7, 2009

NaNoWriMo: North Texas Two Step

I’ll be attending the North Texas Two Step this weekend. Keep in mind that socializing with writers, whether you do it online or in person can have an amazingly beneficial effect on your self-esteem, your motivation and your mood. I always feel ready to write thousands of words after time spent with other writers. Have a great Saturday and keep plugging away! If you haven't let me know of your progress so far in this NaNoWriMo, be sure to post it today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's true - hanging out with other writers can be very invigorating! I went on a retreat 2 weekends ago, and wrote 11K within a 24 hour period. I wasn't just writing, we were yakking and drinking wine and having a great time, so it wasn't like I was tied to a keyboard the whole time. But when I did sit down to write, wow, the words flowed like water. So have fun, and let the typing commence!

    ReplyDelete