Sunday, November 15, 2009

Prime Evil Available!

The highly anticipated Prime Evil is now for sale! Pick up your copy via the publisher. Prime Evil will also be available from Amazon, Mobipocket and more!

Nearly a decade ago, Randall Oakes left hedge witch Chance Monroe for dead. Now he’s back along with her ex-lover, Jack. The FBI wants Chance in protective custody, but Chance knows it won’t be enough to protect her from Oakes. Connected to the earth, Chance must rely on her supernatural senses and her own wits to survive this game of cat and mouse.

$0.25 of every sale will be donated to the World Wildlife Fund! Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather!
    Congratulations on your release day for PRIME EVIL. I posted it on my blog.
    Love & Best Wishes,
    Rob
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Congrats! I posted about your release on tuesday at my blog so I hope it send a few readers your way!

    ReplyDelete