Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So You Want to be a Deadly Spy?

Chuck is absolutely one of my favorite series. I adore the writing, the characters and the ability it has to have me laughing out loud in one moment and gasping in the next. Season three begins this January just a few days after season two comes out on DVD, season one is already available. The following clip is from the season two DVD release and I'm still giggling over it. Enjoy Adam Baldwin as Colonel John Casey in this Chuck season two DVD exclusive clip: John Casey Presents "So you want to be a deadly spy?"



4 comments:

  1. I used to like that show, but it got too much when the ex girlfriend showed back up in town.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with Chuck. I am so glad its coming back and I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. Love. Chuck. In fact, I want to sleep with Chuck. yeah, thass right, I said it. LOLLOL

    DC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that show! This clip was too funny, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete