- Tara cradled a dead Eggs in her arms
- Jason shot Eggs and Andy covered for him
- Bill proposed to Sookie and then vanished when she was in the restroom
- Sam made some choices about his future
- Most of Bon Temps began to recover from Maryann's madness
What Happens Next?
So what will happen next? The third season will likely follow the outline of events in Charlaine Harris' third book Club Dead with more than a few additions from the creative mind of Alan Ball and his writers. Preview scenes are already teasing that Sam will reconnect with his biological family (and it may not be a s positive as he hoped) while Sookie will meet Alcide and if the fever pitch fans are working themselves up into over that isn't enough, go check out TrueBlood Net for more tantalizing teasers.
I've been avoiding spoilers for the most part, because I find that without them – the show is just that much better.
My Top Five True Blood Moments
Sookie learns Sam is a Shapeshifter.
The Death of Godric
Sookie Dreams of Eric
Eric Tricks Sookie into Drinking his Blood
Sookie and Bill Meet Maryann
What are your favorite moments?
Season 3 premieres Sunday, June 13 on HBO.