Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vampire Diaries Returns Tonight

The Vampire Diaries: The Complete First Season
Vampire Diaries Season One
The sophomore premiere begins where last season's finger-chopping finale concluded, with the diabolical Katherine wreaking bloody havoc and toying with her former lovers, Damon and Stefan. Also, Caroline is hospitalized following her car accident, and Tyler's mysterious uncle Mason arrives in town to comfort the family following the death of Tyler's dad.

I'm excited!

Are you?

4 comments:

  1. I'm stoked! Too bad we have to wait another 2 weeks for Clark Kent and the Winchester boys, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally excited. Love the Vamp Diaries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! The Winchesters coming back will merit a whole lot of celebrating. But I get my Damon back tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo excited!!!I'm obsessed with the Vamp Diaries!!

    ReplyDelete