Thursday, October 21, 2010

Let's Play a Game

Would you like to play a game? I am buried in revisions and more, so let's play a game today.  The game is called two truths and a lie. I'll give you two truths and a lie, you have to guess which is which.  Then in the comments, you offer two truths and a lie and let's see if I can guess yours.

So let's have some fun:


1. I married my high school sweetheart.
2. I dropped out of high school.
3. I had a fairy tale wedding.

What is the lie?  What are your two truths and a lie?



6 comments:

  1. Neat idea! Your lie is #2 - Dropped out of highschool.

    Here's my list!
    1: I graduated Highschool
    2: I never went to college
    3: I married a crazy man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to guess that #2 is a lie. And I'll reveal my lie later tonight just in case more people come to play! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, tricked you! I never graduated high-school! Tee Hee! Went back to college as a mature student. Lol, and my hubby is a crazy guy! Lots of fun and a total class clown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guessing Heather's #3 is a lie.

    My list:

    1. I was a cop in Little Rock, Arkansas.
    2. I was a professional horseshoer.
    3. I was a cheerleader at Greenbriar High.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the lie ;-)

    This is a fun game but my truths are too outrageous for me to think of lies. Besides, in my life, anything is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm -- Vee, I am going to guess you were not a farrier or you might have used the term. So I'll say #2 is the lie.

    As for me, my lie was #1. I didn't know my husband in high school, although we lived about five miles apart at that time, we didn't meet until we were adults, but I did drop out of high school and I earned a GED when I was 18.

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete