Monday, January 17, 2011

What Am I Reading?

Every week, I see people post great notes about what they are reading (Goodreads is a great site for that by the way). You can see what people are reading and get ideas for what you want to read next. I've discovered a lot of fabulous authors when others answer this question and I get to recommend more fabulous authors when I answer it.

So what am I reading today?

Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane)
Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells




So tell me, what are you reading?

5 comments:

  1. I'm reading Grave Witch by Kalayna Price. So far I'm really liking it.

    I thought Red-Headed Stepchild was okay, but loved the sequel Mage in Black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I've heard of that. I may have to check out Kalayna Price! Thanks Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Karin Tabke's Bad to the Bone and now I am onto Lora Leigh's Dawn's Awakening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished reading The Texan's Reward by Jodi Thomas and after I finish running through the rough of my current WIP, I'm moving on to The Key by Pauline Baird Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finished Millies fling. Its chick lit/romance/comedy fun book. Not my usual cup of tea but enjoyable

    ReplyDelete