Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tera Lynn Childs' Sweet Venom Cover Reveal

In July, 2010, I had the great good fortune to make the acquaintance of Tera Lynn Childs' while at RWA Nationals. She signed her new release, Forgive My Fins for my Mini Me.  Little did I know when that happened what a huge fan my Mini Me would become.  She has devoured every Tera Lynn Childs she could get her hands on and is eagerly awaiting the arrival of Fins are Forever later this year.  But today, I get to do something pretty special for my Mini Me and the author she loves, I get to be a part of the Sweet Venom cover reveal.

Sweet Venom


Sweet Venom is scheduled for release on October 4, 2011 and features three teenage descendants of Medusa, the once-beautiful gorgon maligned by myth, must reunite and embrace their fates in a world where monsters lurk in plain sight.

The cover (seen below) is really lovely. I particularly like what the artist did with the hair and the font.  The font makes me think of a charm on a charm bracelet!


Keep up with information about Sweet Venom from:

Tera Lynn Childs Website
Goodreads
Faeebook

Oh and if that's not enough, I even have a few signed bookmarks to give away to a few lucky commentators.  Be sure to answer one (or both) of these questions for a chance to win:   What do you think of the cover? What mythological creature would you like to be one of your ancestors?

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's one amazing cover. I love Tera's books, too! Looking forward to this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover!

    minas_1989(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete