Saturday, March 5, 2011

On the Road, Prize Winners and Deliveries

Hey folks, sorry to be so quiet this week, but March has roared in like a lion! I am on the road today, but I will be back tomorrow with announcements for winners (and prizes to be sent including one very overdue to a very patient Pam K!) I visited with Jaye Wells last night at her launch party for Green-Eyed Demon, if you haven't read her Sabina Kane books, I totally recommend them. She's got great snark, great heart and even made me cry when I wasn't laughing out loud.

Today, it's a road trip to Houston to meet up with three fabulous authors:

So  while I'm driving, answer me this, what's the farthest you've traveled to see an author?  One lucky commentator might just win an autographed book by one of the authors mentioned here!

3 comments:

  1. I traveled to Book People in 2009 to meet Richelle mead and i got her first 4 books in the Vampire academy series autograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first week of April I am flying to Los Angeles from Chicago to attend the RT Booklovers Convention. That will be the farthest I've ever traveled to see an author. Lucky for me that all of my favorite authors will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you lucky girl. I'd love to meet Patricia Briggs. Love her books and am looking forward to her newest one. I have driven from the very northeastern corner of Alabama to Tampa Fl for a booksigning by EC authors. And I also went to St Louis for the RT Signing. Both were just drive there and then drive back. My hubby is a lovely man to drive me to places like that. I am going to Lori Foster's Gettgether in June this year. And thanks for the heads up that you've received my message lol.

    ReplyDelete