Hello, friends. Jaye Wells here. Since it's the season for giving, I'm excited to take part in Heather's fantastic Daily Dose Giveaway. While it might be obvious to nominate beloved friends and family for these prizes, I'd like to add a few suggestions of people you might not normally nominate to win a copy of SILVER-TONGUED DEVIL.
1. Your worst enemy, especially if she has no sense of humor: The Sabina Kane series has been known to scandalize people who are not equipped with basic humor receptors. Imagine how much fun it will be to see the incensed expression of your enemy as she rails against the shame she felt reading about midget orgies, drag queen shenanigans and copious references to forked demon penises.
2. Your Kids' Sunday School Teacher: For all the same reason listed above, except that in this case you know she's a stone cold closet freak show. Sure, she's great with the kids and can quote Psalms backwards and forwards, but when she's alone she finds nothing more invigorating that reading about vampire dominatrixes and demon roller derby.
She might try to convince you she's scarred for life, but you and I will know you gave her the depraved world she really wants.
3. Your grandmother: Please. You know Nana totally loves to read some hot sex scenes, especially when they involve fang-play and magical orgasms.
4. Santa: Look, enough with the milk and cookies. Have you seen the gut on this guy lately? This year, you should give Santa a copy of my book. First, after flying around the world all night, he'll want nothing more than to relax in a nice long bath with a good book. Second, after spending months with nothing but sparkly snow and sappy elves in the North Pole, Santa will long to escape into a world where everyone isn't so effing jolly all the time. Even Santa has a dark side.
I hope these suggestions are helpful. You'll be able to make yourself a pariah in your neighborhood and family as well as earn yourself a place on the naughty list with the help of SILVER-TONGUED DEVIL.
Silver Tongued Devil
Now that the threat of war has passed, Sabina Kane is ready to focus on the future. Her relationship with Adam Lazarus is getting stronger and she's helping her sister, Maisie, overcome the trauma of her captivity in New Orleans. Even Giguhl is managing to stay out of trouble thanks to the arrival of Pussy Willow and his new roller derby team. But as much as Sabina wants to feel hopeful about the future, part of her doesn't believe that peace is possible.
Her suspicions are confirmed when a string of sadistic murders threatens to stall treaty negotiations between the mages and the vampires. Sabina pitches in to find the killer, but her investigation soon leads her down dark paths that have her questioning everyone she thought she could trust. And the closer she gets to the killer, the more Sabina begins to suspect this is one foe she may not be able to kill.
Keep up with Jaye Wells via her website and nominate someone you love for this great gift this holiday season.
Holiday Giveaway Rules
Don't forget the rules. For a chance to win:
1. Nominate the person you want to send that day’s gift to and a short reason as to why.
2. For an extra entry, spread the word about this giveaway: Blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. - leave a link in the comments.
3. Leave your email with your comment ONLY IF it is NOT part of your profile.
4. This giveaway is open to everyone for nominations, however you cannot enter yourself.
5. You may only win one gift to send.
6. Giveaways begin November 25 and run through December 16.
Remember all giveaways are open for 72 hours!