Friday, December 23, 2011

Nights in Bliss, Colorado: Sophie Oak

My top ten reads for 2011 have a few confessions in them and this member of the top ten is no exception. I met Sophie Oak in person last year and I'd even spent time brainstorming an earlier release, but what hooked me was one line she tossed out there for one of her characters where he declared, "I want to be defective."  That line meandered through my brain, always producing a chuckle whenever I thought of it, for months before I picked them up and started reading them.

I wasn't sure how a town like Bliss, Colorado would work, but I think I'd rather like to spend some time there, especially if the duck ever makes it on the ballot.  Funny, sexy, sweet and suspenseful, the Bliss books are worth a read (or three).

Three To Ride



Three To Ride


[Ménage Amour: Erotic Cowboy Ménage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, bondage]

Rachel Swift is a woman on the run. Max and Rye Harper are just the men to catch her.
A stalker sent Rachel’s world reeling. Now she’s running for her life, and Bliss, CO, seems like the perfect place to hide. Bliss is a strange little town, filled with artists, nudists, and the occasional conspiracy nut. It’s a good place to start over.

Horse trainer Max and Sheriff Rye gave up on their dream of finding one perfect woman to share long ago. Rachel walks in, and they’re both in love and fighting their true natures. When Rachel’s past catches up with her, all of Bliss is in danger. Can Rachel stand up to the man who took everything? Rachel is done running. It’s time for her to get back in the saddle and ride.

A Siren Erotic Romance


Quick confession, my favorite scene in this book involves Rachel chasing big, bad Max out of the town's diner and beating him up with his own roses.  Too damn funny for words.  Her latest Nights in Bliss releases today from Siren Bookstrand so don't miss out on Found in Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment