Saturday, January 7, 2012

Changes, Books and Other Plans

Well, not precisely off the grid.  I am off to a board meeting for my local RWA chapter.  I have really enjoyed the last two years of activity in my local chapters, having made the leap to get involved again in 2009 and met some truly terrific writers and friends.  Now it's my turn to give back.  Please excuse our dust as we retool and redesign the blog for a bigger and brighter 2012.

Many of my favorite features will remain, chatty guest blogs, excerpts, Vampire Diaries, upcoming releases, crazy interviews and did I mention Vampire Diaries?  Absolutely.

Last night, I dropped in at Jaye Wells' signing for her recently released Silver-Tongued Devil.  I can't wait to read this novel, it's sitting on my precariously high TBR pile, but very close to the top.

What are you reading?  And what's calling to you like a siren from your TBR pile?

No comments:

Post a Comment