Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Release Day! Once Her Man, Always Her Man Available

I can't tell you how excited I am about the release of the first of my Always a Marine series from Decadent Publishing. Originally conceived as a tale of first loves found again and the extraordinary service of ordinary men and women in the Marines, the series grew very close to my heart.  First up are Luke Dexter and his first love, Rebecca Ranier, the girl he left behind.  The heroine is named for two of my favorite authors (and people) Rebecca Royce and Heather Rainier. 

Can a 1 Night Stand really repair a decade long estrangement? Every reunion must begin somewhere and for Luke and Rebecca, tonight's the night.




Buy This Book
All Romance eBooks
Amazon
Bookstrand

Fulfilling a favor and executing a business plan, Luke Dexter arrived at Dallas’ Sybarite Club for a one-night stand. He never imagined that in the darkened club with bluesy strains of jazz playing he’d come face to face with the woman he left behind a decade earlier.

Rebecca Rainier fell in love with Luke Dexter in high school and was crushed when he dumped her to join the Marines after 9/11. Now, waiting for a date her best friend and business partner set up, she’s unprepared when Luke walks in.

Can Luke and Rebecca bridge the pain of a decade long abandonment in one cold Texas night? 

I'm also over at the Decadent 1Night Stand blog today chatting about first loves - I'd love to see you there.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I LOVE LOVE LOVE military heroes.

    Did you pick a winner from last week yet? If you pick me, I want this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also (and this has nothing to do with anything) how long does it take you to do your post-mortems?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading this series. I love romance stories featuring military heroes and also first love.

    ReplyDelete