Saturday, June 9, 2012

This Means War

Who would you choose?
When I first saw the previews for this movie I wanted to see it. Chris Pine is a new favorite ever since he played Kirk in the new Star Trek and Tom Hardy's definitely got that hard edged sexy going for him.  Reese Witherspoon--well as the mini me says--it's Elle, how can we not love her?

I didn't get a chance to see it, however, until this week and while a lot of critics panned this film--I loved it.

It was the perfect blend of action movie badass and antics meets crazy romantic comedy.  Three scenes totally sealed the deal for me and if you've seen it, I'll say girl hands and a "mike and ike's" - if you haven't. Watch it now!

My second favorite scene is when Tuck (Tom Hardy) tries to prove to Lauren (Reese Witherspoon), he isn't just the nice guy.
What's your weekend movie recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment