Monday, July 16, 2012

Crazy Days and Mondays

I'm not a big fan of Mondays, never have been, never will be. You'd think that because I work primarily from home that Mondays wouldn't bother me--but they are just so Monday, you know?

We're counting down to a lot of great happenings over the next few weeks. In short order:

Tomorrow - The Taming of the Thief release day. If you enjoyed The Love Thieves, you won't want to miss Max's cousin Pietr as he travels to New York on the search for The Fortunate Buddha.

Next week - Here on the Blog we'll be hosting Think Greek week with some fabulous guest bloggers like Saranna DeWylde, Kris Cook, Sasha Summers, Kristy Denice Bock and more.  I love Greek Mythology, one of the very first books I remember having as a child was a pop up book about the Greek gods. These wonderful authors write their gods with a modern twist and a lot of fun. So be sure to check in.

Also next week, I will be on the road with the fantastic Claire Ashgrove heading for Anaheim to celebrate RWA 2012, so if you're there, be sure to look me up, There's only going to be about two thousand of us, I shouldn't be that hard to find *wink*

In August, I'll be heading to AAD 2012 in NOLA and we hope to have the release of a full length follow-up novel to Retreat Hell! She Just Got Here in your hot little hands.

September marks the month of the Superhero on my blog, it will be all superheroes all the time as we count down to the launch of Yesterday's Heroes on September 18. I can't tell you how excited I am for this novel. I'll also be co-teaching a boot camp in September with the fabulous Candace Havens. A lot of folks have been asking me about the writing and how I get so much done, well I credit a lot to Fast Draft from Candy and more - so be on the lookout for those details..

Be sure to follow along with my blog tour appearances which will be posted above.  Can you believe we're only halfway through summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment