Tuesday, August 7, 2012

On the Road Again and All Kinds of News

I feel like I've just gotten back from RWA 12 in Anaheim (and damn don't I miss those 70 degree days) and now it's time for me to hit the road for AADNOLA.  The truth is, I've been home for a week, but I've been writing like a mad woman. I've got some exciting projects coming up that I can't wait to announce, but will save that for another time.

In the meanwhile, I was sorry that I hadn't had a chance to blog more and especially since there has been a lot of blog worthy news.

First up, Disney just announced that Joss Whedon will definitely be writing and directing Avengers 2. Yes, this is a no brainer for me, too--but I am THRILLED that they've made it official.

Next, Hels's Gauntlet, the third and final part of the Helcyon/Cassie/Jacob trilogy that kicked off my Forbidden Legacy series will be released from Siren on August 19.  For those of you attending the first Siren Romance Convention in Dallas that weekend-yep, I'll be there too! (And that's just a little over a week away).

I've got some exciting news about my Chance Monroe series, after nearly ten months of languishing after the close of Sapphire Blue Publishing, it's getting a bit of a facelift and a new home-so stand by for that info. You'll also finally get to read the third book that was never released. (Yes, this is my happy dancing over here!)

In the love to learn department, I've got several workshops coming up including Deborah Blake's Witchcraft on a Shoestring this August and Witchcraft 201 in September.  Also in September, starting right after Labor Day, I will be teaching a combined boot camp with the fantastic and ever wonderful Candace Havens. Spots are limited in all these classes.

As I write this, I am deep into finishing my third Fevered Hearts book which will be released on October 2 and I can't begin to describe the craziness that's happening to my Fevered, the Kanes, and the town of Dorado itself. I'm also going to start sharing some snippets from that very soon.

So stay tuned for more details as soon as I am back from AAD NOLA along with some fun stories. If you don't follow my author page on Facebook, this might be the week to do it. I'm going to post some questions and games for prizes while I'm gone!

Talk to you on the flip side.

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly--you're a busy girl! Yay for your good news and I'll chat with you when you get home (if you're ever home again!).

    ReplyDelete