Saturday, August 18, 2012

Release Day Happiness: Hels's Gauntlet Available at 12:01 a.m. tonight

It's funny, three years ago, my daughter and I went to the swimming pool every day. She swam and I wrote. It was the beginning of writing every day exercise--even if it was just a few hundred words. I pushed myself to do it and tomorrow, Hels's Gauntlet releases.  I love this book for so many reasons, not the least of which it took a full trilogy for me to tell the whole story of how Cassie, Jacob, and Helcyon fell in love, try to make their relationship work and face all the challenges their lives threw at them.

When I wrote the first book, Cassandra's Dilemma, I had this very particular image of Helcyon in my mind, yet it didn't seem to play out that way on the page, but little by little through the first and into the second, that Helcyon I had seen when I dreamt up this idea, took shape and in the third book, he dazzled me. He became the hero I'd imagined from the first word on the first page and yes, I was delighted. It's been a long and sometimes bumpy ride.

While Hels's Gauntlet marks the conclusion of the Cassie, Jacob, Helcyon trilogy, it opens the door for future Forbidden Legacy books and I can't wait to walk through them and see where they go.  You can read excerpts via the links below including the adults-only excerpt. I hope you enjoy the novel as much as I have!


Hels's Gauntlet (MFM)
Forbidden Legacy 3

By: Heather Long | Other books by Heather Long Notify me of Heather Long's new releases
Categories: Erotic RomanceFantasyMenage a Trois/Quatre
Word Count: 59,638
Heat Level: SEXTREME
Published By: Siren-BookStrand, Inc.

PRE-ORDER!
AVAILABLE: Sunday, August 19th
This title is offered at a 15% discount. Offer ends midnight CST, August 26th.
[Ménage Amour: Erotic Fantasy Ménage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, elves, faeries, spanking, sex toys, HEA]
After facing down the Wizarding Council and defeating their enemies, Helcyon, Cassandra, and Jacob have begun to find a balance in their triad. Cassie stunned her partners with news of her pregnancy, and the stakes are raised as the men must consider what potential her child will have. Government pressure increases, bombings disrupt Wizard and Fae business around the world, and splinter groups among the Fae make themselves known.
With the Danae on the hunt to bring Cassandra back to her side, Helcyon must block her every maneuver to shield his mate and best friend from a promise that dates back a thousand years. The shifting of oaths leads to the awakening of ancient powers, but history is unforgiving, and the arrival of Hels’s brother adds a new complication that could destroy their futures before they even begin. When a dangerous gambit forces Jacob and Helcyon to make hard choices, Cassie must trust that her lovers will survive the gauntlet.
A Siren Erotic Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment