Wednesday, October 24, 2012

You Are Cordially Invited to Readers n Ritas

And the countdown has begun for Readers n Ritas! Can you believe it's almost November? It seems like we were just kicking back to celebrate the New Year and it's time to rock and roll all over again!  I'll be attending Readers n Ritas as a featured author this year. I've got lots of goodies to bring along with me including a raffle basket entitled "Always a Hero" featuring these gorgeous bears:


Readers n Ritas will be held November 9-11 in Allen, Tx. I am hosting a coffee happy hour on Friday, the 9th at 4 p.m. at the conference hotel. It's open to all early arrivals, just asking that you RSVP for me here.

It's going to be an awesome weekend and I can't wait to meet you (or see you again!).


: Eventbrite - 2012 Readers & 'ritas

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could be there. I hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete