Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bram Stoker, Vampire Diaries, Thor's Day, Readers and Ritas, Boomers....

It's Bram Stoker's birthday, so happy birthday to the man who added vampires to the pop culture lexicon. It's also Thor's Day, a day I celebrate on Facebook with yummy pictures of Chris Hemsworth's Avenging Thunder God (see what I did there!) and to top it off, it's Damon Day, the day we countdown to the next episode The Vampire Diaries.

And if that weren't enough, we just one day away from kicking off Readers and Ritas in Allen, Texas! It's going to be a fantastic weekend with authors, readers, and books, books and did I mention books? I'm deep into my next Boomers novel and I want to get a lot of words on the page, but in honor of Mr. Stoker's birthday, who are your favorite vampires?

I'll kick it off with Damon Salvatore and Elijah Mikaelson from The Vampire Diaries,  Sabina Kane from Jaye Wells amazing Red-Headed Step Child series, Marguerite Argeneau and her family from Lynsay Sands series and Spike from Buffy!

You?

No comments:

Post a Comment