Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Show & Tell Tuesday: Tamara Hoffa & Heart of a Soldier

It's Tuesday and that's show and tell time! So what do I have in my brown paper sack for you today? A sweet and poignant military romance called Heart of the Soldier by Tamara Hoffa! It should come as no shock to you that I am a fan of military romance. Described as a lunchbox romance, this short captures and captivates. As an author, I love to chat with my readers about what they like about my stories. I love to learn from their experiences. Nearly as delightful is discovering that a reader is also an author as well. I met Tamara Hoffa via my Always a Marine series and I'm delighted to share her book with you today. 

Three things I found fantastic about Heart of the Solider? The heroine isn't an ingenue, she's a grown, mature woman who wants to protect her son. The hero is a grown man, dedicated to his country and to the men he serves with (and damn isn't that sexy?) The charming tale brings you all the emotion I could want and the sense that this could be you. As a mother, a woman and a love of military romance--this was the perfect snackable story! The cover for Heart of a Soldier was done by Tamara's daughter Cat.


Heart of a Soldier

Soldier Jameson Hunter faces the battle of his life, winning the heart of Charlotte Mackenzie, widowed mother of a young recruit.



About Tamara

Tamara Hoffa lives in central Tennessee, with her husband of 30 years, her three grown children, two grandchildren, 3 dogs and 2 cats. Tamara started reading when she was four years old and has rarely been seen without a book at hand since. At home you will usually find her in “nana’s chair” with her kindle, her laptop or one of her precious, precocious grandson’s in her lap. Tamara is a reviewer, a professional reader and can now add author to her repertoire. Tamara is proof positive that it’s never too late to reach for your dreams.



Don't forget to check out the Military Blog Hop featuring over a hundred authors, books, and of course--sexy military heroes.

1 comment: