Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How I Love Arrow, Let Me Count the Ways

This has been an amazing set of days for me. I have my first knock it out of the park best seller (I can't say thank you to my readers enough), I'm wrapping up projects, starting new ones, and working on a dozen new ideas--and my television shows are back on.  Most of you know that I adore The Vampire Diaries and Once Upon a Time, but I have to tell you that Arrow is must-watch television for me every Wednesday night.


  • Stephen Amell is amazing as Oliver. You can't tell me this man doesn't have some serious PTSD issues.
  • David Ramsey as John Diggle is the perfect temper for Oliver's unflinching, steely resolve (and a sweet nod to the Green Arrow writer)
  • Moira Queen was a character I questioned initially, but I love the layers she brings to it
  • The actions
  • The duel layer storytelling as we see Oliver's origin story in parallel to his life in Starling City
  • The complicated relationship involving Tommy, Laurel, and Ollie
  • Felicity Smoak - a character who has to find out about Ollie if she hasn't already figured it out
  • A series that thrives in the shadows between right and wrong, good and evil
  • John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn--there is so much story there


I could go on and on--but how about you check out this mid-season extended trailer. It sums it all up so much better than I can



Are you watching Arrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment