Sunday, February 3, 2013

Kickstarter for A Fistful of Dreams

Good morning, can you believe it's February already? I can't. But here we are in February 2013 and we're powering forward into spring.  Yesterday I finished a 5K graffiti run (I promise I didn't run, I just power walked because running and my knee don't agree) and it was a blast!  I have a lot of projects in the hopper including new releases from Samhain, more Marines and the highly anticipated new installment in the Fevered Hearts series.

Friday, I launched a Kickstarter to help make A Fistful of Dreams a reality.

A Fistful of Dreams is book #4 of the Fevered Hearts series and came in at a whopping 95,000 words.  Stay tuned for excerpts over the next few weeks.

Learn how you can help by checking out the Kickstarter here.

A Fistful of Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment