Friday, February 22, 2013

Vampire Diaries Post Mortem: Stand By Me

As painful as I expected and yes, I have said for months they needed to burn the Gilbert house to the ground--too much pain and blood in that house. While this is not my full post mortem as I am hitting the road today, I wanted to give you a place to chat about it. So come share your thoughts.

What did you like?
What did you hate?
What did you love?

For me? I liked Matt reaching out to Elena and Caroline's need to plan. I loved that Elena absorbed all of Bonnie's crazy and rejected her premise. She has so many people she misses, but opening the door to every supernatural that has ever died? Talk about releasing the gates of hell on Earth. She was able to let her pain in when she heard Bonnie's nutty idea and as she began to fall apart--Damon told her to shut it off because she needed to be able to block out the pain.

Oh and before I forget...way for Stefan to make it all about him. He didn't want to break through to her because he didn't think he could handle it.

No new episodes till March 14 - Happy Spring Break to us...


What are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment