Thursday, March 14, 2013

For the Love of Military Romance


I’m very excited to announce a joint venture with three other authors who write military romance!

For the Love of Military Romance is a blog that will feature Melissa SchroederCat Johnson, and DL Jackson, and me!  I can't tell you how excited I am to be working with these ladies! We will chat up military romance, military life, and feature our books. We are planning a soft opening April 1 so be on the look out for all the fun. And we have a Facebook Page you can like also and a Pinterest page to follow!
Make sure to check us out and follow along. April is just around the corner:)
Be Sociable, Share!

2 comments:

  1. My first romance novel was Wuthering Heights. It's the one that stands out as my first. Loved it! I remember wanting to read more.

    roya-clan@sbcglobal.net
    Keep writing so I can keep reading.

    ReplyDelete