Sunday, April 7, 2013

Always a Marine Anniversary Party! Where Do We Go From Here?

First let me kick off this final post of our anniversary party with a huge thank you to everyone who dropped in this weekend, hung out, tweeted, retweeted, as well as to all my readers who make my day with their enthusiasm and of course to my crit partners and editor and publisher without whom this entire series would not be possible.

Beyond all of these fantastic people...to all our men and women in the service who inspired me in the first place.

Where Do We Go From Here

In the twelve months since Once Her Man, Always Her Man released, we've seen a total of eleven books in the series. Most were 1Night Stands or shorts. For the most part, you've been wonderful in your reception for these books, but almost universal the request has been for longer stories. Don't think I haven't been listening.

Beginning in May, with the relesse of Matt's book, we're going to try and lengthen the novels coming out--but there are still shorts to come.


  • What Part of Marine Don't You Understand - 25k  May 24
  • A Marine Affair (m/m) - 15k June 7
  • Marine Ever After - (30K+) June 21
  • Dances with Marines -15k  July 2
  • Marines with Benefits - 15k  July 19

This winter, we have five very special holiday 1Night Stands. And in 2014, you can expect at least three full length Marines including Brody and Shannon's full length story and reunion, a book I cannot wait to get into.

In the meanwhile, be sure to keep your eye out for this gem:


The print will include:

  • The Marine Cowboy
  • The Two and the Proud
  • A Marine and a Gentleman
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
  • Combat Barbie

What would you like to see in future Always a Marine stories? I do want to know!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. I would love for The Marine Cowboy to ride again. I'm looking forward to obtaining that print. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to each new installment. thank you for treating out military heroes with love and respect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete