Thursday, April 11, 2013

Always a Marine Anniversary Party Winners!

First and foremost, THANK YOU to everyone who came to party with me last weekend. I couldn't be more delighted to have the celebration and have so many turn up. It's been a great year with my Marines and I'm looking forward to more this year!

But let's get to the good stuff!  The following winners were drawn by Rafflecopter!


Naming a Character in an Upcoming Marine

Jessica Mora Llewelyn



Always a Marine eBundle

Shadow Kohler

No Regrets, No Surrender Autographed Print

Luna Wildwood!

Two Copies of any eBooks in the Marine Backlist
Jan Meredith

The Marine Bear


Stephanie Staton


Winners, I need you to send me a note with your choices, or snail mail address as appropriate to heather (a) heatherlong (dot) net.  You have one week, if I haven't heard from you, I'll draw new ones. Congratulations again!

5 comments:

  1. Heather, thank you so much for the ebooks! Information emailed to you this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats stephanie Staton and Luna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the winners. I'll admit I'm bummed about that bear. lol Congrats everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very happy to seem my name for the "Naming a Character in an Upcoming Marine." Thank you for running this giveaway!

    FB - Jessie Mora Llewellyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEESSS I get an autographed Heather Long for the book collection!!! Sweet! Thanks a bunch Heather for the awesome anniversary contest.

    Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete