Monday, July 22, 2013

Making Some Changes

When I kicked off this blog way back in 2008 or was it 2009? A while ago, I wasn't quite published and I focused a lot on what I loved to read and it was very much a reader blog. Over the years, it's grown and changed and it was time to let the blog change for good because I have changed and what I post has changed.

So it was time for the name to change. Welcome to my "official" blog. I'll do my best to keep it updated with the latest and sometimes the greatest. What won't change are the Thor countdowns, the Vampire Diaries post mortems, and my random fan girling about the things I love. Also, I'm going to try and increase the number of other authors I feature here from time to time so that you can meet some of these fabulous folks that I've gotten to know!

I'm just back from RWA and I need to dive back into writing Raising Kane, so keep an eye out for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment