Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thor's Day - Bigger, Better, and OMG Fall TV

It's Thor's Day and in some ways, it's the day we've been waiting for, because everything is back on television. In a little over 35 days it will also be the day before Thor 2 hits theaters and I have a feeling my brain will pop. Let's pause for a moment to look at a preview of Thor 2.




But in addition to the beauty of Thor, we're adding back into the television watchpot:


  • The Vampire Diaries
  • The Originals (just for tonight and then it moves to Tuesdays next week)
  • Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
  • Big Bang Theory
  • The Crazy Ones
  • Elementary
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Scandal


Bazinga! I feel like I'm playing Twister with my DVR--literally!

This is what overload feels like and while Thursdays have always been a big night for television watching (it's the day before payday, and in a government shut down this means even more), but can we say the cup REALLY runneth over.

I know what I'm watching first, what gets DVR'd and what I'll likely be talking about tomorrow. What about you? What's high on your list this Thor's Day? Talk to me about TV!

2 comments:

  1. How the hell are we supposed to watch all this!?! Even with two DVR's and the internet..... I need more hours in the day for such awesome TV. What happened? It's like an explosion of interesting stuff all of a sudden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you have to sit there and juggle remotes and check end and start times and some networks like to go to the :01 minute on the hour, it increases the chance for a television faceplant on the upside - I'll be spending a lot of hours on my exercise bike

    ReplyDelete