So I've noticed this trend on Facebook lately (yes, I know there are so many), but this is the one where you like someone's status after they share several things about themselves and they give you a number. That number is what you turn around and share about yourself. The number I was given was five. So I thought I would share five things you may not know about me.
1. My current work-in-progress, Some Like It Secret, is the 50th book I have written.
2. I love liver and onions and I've loved it since I was a kid. As an adult, particularly on days when I miss my grandmother, I like to make it as comfort food.
3. I am a cat person, and yet I own more dogs than cats these days. I wasn't allowed to have dogs from age 7 to 18 and I was 24 when I got my first "dog" again. Her name was Max. She passed away a couple of years ago. But I still talk about her like she's with me.
4. I got married at Disney World, right down to the fairy tale carriage. Funnily enough, I wanted to get married in Vegas. If I ever get married again, that is where I plan to do it.
5. I am a dancer--I danced for years until I messed up my knee when I was sixteen. For a long time after, I wasn't sure that I would ever find the joy that I experienced while dancing again. But then I wrote my first book and I found my joy again.
So, did you know any of these?