Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Snippets: Parties, Book Releases, Plans, Oh My!

First and foremost, I want to say thank you to everyone who reached out to me yesterday after I posted the blog. I appreciate all your thoughts and wishes. Hopefully I shall bounce back fully soon. In the meanwhile, we've got an exciting week ahead.

Monday is release day for Haunt Me, be sure to drop back in here to check out all the deets and to celebrate with me. I have a blog tour coming up for that and a party over at Bitten by Books. All the information will be in the newsletter going out on Monday.

Wednesday, we have two release parties on Facebook. One for Virginia Nelson and her upcoming release: Magical Curves and one for Rebecca Royce and her release Adrenaline Rush. The beauty of Facebook, you can RSVP for both and be two places at the same time.

Thursday, head over to the Decadent Publishing Book Club for the January Book Party! Lots of new releases this month and lots of authors to party with!

On Saturday, we've got another release party and this is for Rebecca Royce's release in the Calendar Man series: February Lover. Tons of games, and prizes..not to mention fun.

Whew. Are you tired? I am! But I hope to see you on the fly around the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment