Friday, February 7, 2014

Seriously? It's Friday already? Happy Friday Y'all!

I did great in January, planning so many posts ahead and I'll try to do better this month. In the meanwhile, it's Friday and we're celebrating the release of Shaken today over on Facebook with an online 'cocktail party' / 'happy hour.' The Martini Sisterhood meets every Friday at their favorite bar in midtown.


Be sure to join us for the Shaken Happy Hour Release Party today!

Other appearances include:

An interview on the Fated Desires blog.
Some sage wisdom from the sisterhood on Harlie's Book Blog.

And next week, join me at Bitten by Books for an entirely different party for Haunt Me!


Tomorrow, I'm heading to Dallas Sci Fi Expo to see lots of my favorites including Karl Urban, Stephen Amell, Lindsay Wagner and Lee Majors. I'll share photos!  What are your weekend plans?


1 comment:

  1. You get to see both Karl Urban AND Lindsay Wagner? My jealousy knowns no bounds.

    ReplyDelete