Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thank You For #GoingRoyal

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who has read Going Royal from when the first book released in January to today! This is one of those series that I fell in love with from the first draft. I have often said that writing Some Like it Royal and Some Like it Scandalous were pure magic. Each book in this series has been. As I write this, I'm working on the fifth book, and I am grinning ear to ear. For a limited time, Some Like it Royal is on sale for $0.99 and ranked 14 on Barnes and Noble and #47 on Amazon overall. I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to meet the Andraste Royal Family.

Enjoy the magic, I know I am.




On sale for a limited time! Meet Alyx and Daniel for $0.99!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, Heather! I'm so glad to hear your series has been so successful! Have you been working on anything new?

    ReplyDelete