Monday, March 9, 2015

DST - Don't Sleep Tonight





It's a rainy day in North Texas and we need the rain, yes, we desperately need the rain and after the droughts of the last three years I didn't think I could be sick of rain. Honestly, I'm not. I am, however, sick of the mud. Mud everywhere. Muddy pawprints on floors, carpet, tile--and yes, every day on my clothes because the puppies have to jump all over me.



On the upside...our grass might make it to real green this year.



In the meanwhile, DST has kicked in and it was pitch black when I woke up at 7 a.m. which is hours later than I normally wake up and I feel like half my day is gone. Add to this whole equation the fact it's Monday and yeah, it's that day. So today I'll hit the gym, work out, dance some, and try to get some energy pumping in lieu of sunshine, warmth, and waking up at a normal hour.



What about you? How are you spending your Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment