In the meanwhile, tonight marks the return of the fall television season, hallelujah! Old favorites showcase their season premieres and new shows debut to see if they can win our affection. My poor, abandoned DVR, lonely after nothing to watch all summer, gets a workout and a half.
So what's on my list for tonight?
- Big Bang Theory - Can you believe it's Season 9? Oh, yes and you're in my spot!
- Scorpion - I really liked this show last season, it's a lot like Big Bang Theory only high on octane action.
- NCIS: LA - Okay, I admit it, I'm dying for tomorrow's NCIS and NCIS: NOLA, but I have a soft spot for Sam and Callan, so I'm looking forward to tonight's premiere.
- Castle - I've been a huge fan since the first episode, I admit they went a little sideways last season with the Rick disappearance and how they handled it, but I'm still here and here's hoping this next chapter is worth the wait.
New Shows to Check Out:
- Minority Report - Not a huge fan of that film, but I'll see if the series is better.
- Limitless - I'm iffy on this one, too. I wasn't as big a fan of the film as some people are but I do adore Bradley Cooper. He used to be one of my favorite parts of Alias
- Blindspot - Jaime Alexander, nuff said. I'd watch it for her. Here's hoping the gimmick of tattoos isn't the only thing to make the show interesting.
What's on your watching schedule?