Monday, October 19, 2015

Make Mine a Monday #Chat #Reading #TalkBooks #TV



Good morning! It's Monday, and I know, it's everyone's least favorite day of the week. For me it means diving into my current WIP as well as juggling a dozen other commitments. Ever think we're all way too busy?

So while you're kicking back or heading to the office or reviewing what's filled your inbox while you were running the kids to their games or looking after your grandkids or watching the first snow fall with a sense of trepidation or joy--drop in here and share with me, what are you up to this week? What are you reading? What books are coming out that you can't wait to read? What about shows? Any of them holding you hostage where you can't wait to see what happens next?

I admit Quantico has me completely wrapped as does Agents of SHIELD. Talk to me, I'm all yours! Hit me with any questions, too! I need a watercooler to chat at so we're going make mine a Monday and call this our cooler!

No comments:

Post a Comment