Sunday, November 1, 2015

Thankful for Readers

With the passing of Halloween, we run full tilt into the month of November. Time fell back last night, as it does with daylight saving time, and we're granted an extra hour. As much as I dislike spring forward, I do love the gift of an extra hour.



I've loved books since my grandmother read the first one to me. While I may not remember the actual books she read, over the years they morphed into Harlequin romances. She preferred those to picture books. Every single tale she told me carried me off to some other place or time.

I've been a scientist, a secretary, an adventurer, an attorney, a billionaire, a peasant, a southern belle, a frontiers woman, a native American, a French spy and the list goes on and on.

Reading is my personal Tardis, transporting me across the timey whimey expanse. So I am thankful for my readers as I dive into NaNoWriMo. Every month is NaNoWriMo for me, but with so many first timers joining on the journey this year, don't hesitate to reach out for support. I'm also offering Write Hard, Dream Bigger  a Facebook group for support as well.

Writers and readers, we're in this together!


No comments:

Post a Comment