Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Celebrate #SummerSolstice with some #MagicMayhemWorld and #WitchyWednesday Goodness! Whew!


As our lovely, witch-in-chief would put it, HOLY SQUEEEBALLS ON FIRE! Summer Solstice is here and Assjacket is hopping! Go fill those Kindles and party! Party! Party!

Magic and Mayhem: The Witched Away Bride 
by Heather Long




It's the cracked finale of the series within a series. 


My story began when a vampire I dubbed Mr. Nasty-Face sent me on a crazy, impossible task to fix his mis-Turnment of a certain succubus. Easy, right? Yeah, then I ran into the skunk who would change my life (and spray me, but let’s forget that memory). Once I got to Assjacket, well, let’s just say I ended up with the teenager who wasn’t—a kind of happily-while-you’re-here scenario. Now my teen is a grown woman with a Highlander for a lover, and I’m left to deal with Gigi. She wants me to find her a happily-for-real-ever-after and I’ve still got to solve my problems.

So to be clear, all I have to do is undo the unbreakable, pair the unpairable, and keep my man happy. One out of three isn’t bad. I’m a witch singer, not a dang miracle worker.

Just sing at a couple of weddings, the Baba Yaga said, it’ll be fun, she said, it’ll solve all your problems…except no weddings are possible with the witched away brides.


Don't miss all the other witchy goodness!


Magic and Mayhem: Thor and Peace
by Barbra Annino

Magic and Mayhem: Sh*t My Vampire Says
by Michele Bardsley

Magic and Mayhem: Stop Your Witchin'
by Deanna Chase

Magic and Mayhem: If the Wand Fits 
by Saranna DeWylde 

Magic and Mayhem: Mr. & Mrs. Shift
by Renee George

Magic and Mayhem: There's No Place Like Wicked 
 by Cherie Marks

Magic and Mayhem: What A Witch Wants 
by Monette Michaels

Magic and Mayhem: Witch With An Axe To Grind 
by Isabel Micheals

Magic and Mayhem: Sammie Jo 
by Julia Mills

Magic and Mayhem: Witchy and the Beast 
 by Virginia Nelson 

Magic and Mayhem: Once Bitten, Twice Shy 
by Teresa Reasor

Magic and Mayhem: Secrets, Lies, and Meatballs 
by Jordan K.Rose

Magic and Mayhem: The Incompetent Witch and The Missing Men 
by DC Thome

How it all began....
FREE!!!
Switching Hour: Magic and Mayhem Book One 
by Robyn Peterman 

No comments:

Post a Comment