Monday, June 12, 2017

Home from #RAGT17. Need a little #MotivationMonday? Me too...

Photo bombs for the win!
I just spent the last four days at #RAGT17, and I had an amazing time. One of the best parts of being an author is getting to hang out with readers and authors. You have to remember, most authors (myself included) were readers before we we were authors. My love of reading serves as one of the primary drives behind my writing books.

I had a blast at the signing! So. Many. People. And everyone smiling and laughing!

Books! Books! Books!


I got to meet so many awesome peeps, old friends and new!

Photobomb for the win!

We played lots of games in the Entangled boardroom.

I couldn't stop laughing at this one! Too awesome!

I have the best readers! They are just so much fun to chat with!

What you can't see are my bare feet!

Ronda always makes me smile!

Some of my best author friends I only get to see at events! Virginia Nelson made my day when she showed up!

She drove five hours just to say hi!

Years Avery Flynn and I have known each other and always forget to snap a pic!

Boom! We finally got a photo!

RAGT17 was full of win! And I am terrible about remembering to get photos! The laughter and stories refilled the well and my Monday motivation is ready to go!

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment