Thursday, June 8, 2017

Tip of the hat to @GalGadot and @ChrisHemsworth for #ThorsDay


Please excuse the screenshot, but I had to share this. I was tickled when this popped up in my feed a couple of days ago. As you may have noticed, I'm a huge fan of the new Wonder Woman film and a longtime fan of the Thor franchise, so when Gal Gadot shared a video where she said, "Hey Chris, they asked me who I thought would win in a battle between Wonder Woman and Thor. I think Wonder Woman, what about you?" That was pretty sweet.

When Chris Hemsworth answered though, that was epic. Then, of course, Gal threw out there that they should collide worlds.  It wouldn't be the first DC/Marvel mash-up, that's happened for years in the comics.

I giggled like the fangirl I am and told my husband, wouldn't that be a riot? After all, according to the comics, Wonder Woman can lift Mjolnir. So hats off to Mr. Hemsworth this #ThorsDay and bracelet salute to Ms. Gadot!

We, the fans, love your enthusiasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment